Currently ranked 210 i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren SG Brussel | Modelbouw    Pagina 1 van 1

14-11-2018 03:46:34 BerichtOnderwerp: Currently ranked 210 i
DMT

Reageren met citaat

"
HARARE jordan 11 retro space jam for sale , March 6 (Xinhua) -- For decades, the western suburb of Harare is known for a grandiose sports stadium and an imposing memorial park for the country's revolution martyrs. But today, Zimbabweans flock to the place over the weekend for another reason- - to refresh themselves in a Chinese mega shopping mall.

Situated on a 14-hectare piece of flat land, the mall comprises of the 18 jordan retro 11 snakeskin for sale ,000 square meters Horizon Ivato Supermarket, a three hectare children's amusement park, a hardware shop, a fresh produce section jordan 11 retro red october for sale , wholesale department and an array of office blocks housing various businesses ranging from banks, clinic, pharmacies, beauty salons jordan 11 retro pantone for sale , gym, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.

The 100 million U.S. dollars Longcheng Plaza has indeed brought an alternative shopping experience and weekend outing. There, you meet all kinds of people from Indians jordan 11 retro low for sale , Chinese, Zimbabweans and Europeans, proving how popular it has become.

The Amu Semene Children's Park has so far emerged as the mall's jade on the crown.

Attracting on average 50,000 visitors per month jordan 11 retro legend blue for sale , the exquisite place is a rich park that offers exciting activities to children ranging from trampolines, fun slide, jungle gym and bungee jumping for teenagers.

""I once came here on business and I liked the children's park. This is why I have brought my family here so that they can have fun in the park at a very reasonable price,"" said a 26-year old father of two jordan 11 retro gamma blue for sale , Moses Moyo.

He said the children's park charged reasonable prices and offered a wide range of activities.

The bigger space, lavish green lawn as well as the secure and lively environment offered by the park was now attracting many parents to host their children's birthday parties there.

Godfrey Nota, a parent who was hosting a one-year birthday party for his son, had full praises of the children's park.

""The park is unique. The equipment in here is modern and there are lots of children's activities on offer. We saw it as an ideal place to host a birthday party for our son because the venue is for free and there are also many children here who can help our child to celebrate his birthday jordan retro 11 cool grey for sale ,"" he said.

For 26-year old hairdresser Sharon Nemaungwe, the opening of the mall had enabled her to get a job just at a time when she had lost one after a salon she was working for in town closed.

""When I started working here in May last year there were not many clients coming but now they are picking up. There is huge potential for our business as more and more people are being attracted to this place because it's a one-stop shop,"" said the hairdresser.

While the shopping mall has captured many Harare residents, the owners say they are not done yet jordan 11 retro concord for sale , and have plans to further expand the facility and add more services.

Shawn Ma, the property manager said the owners wanted to build a first level shopping mall with world class facilities in the first five years of the project up to 2018, and had plans to further acquire land close to the National Sports Stadium for the expansion of the mall into an integrated first class business mall in 10 years.

Ma saw the shopping mall as a win-win investment that was benefiting both Zimbabwe and China, adding that while economic activity was currently subdued in Zimbabwe jordan 11 retro bred for sale , they were ready for the situation and were confident of better prospects in the future.

For Ma, the shopping mall is not only a business venture but also presents an exciting opportunity for Zimbabwe and China to enhance people-to-people ties and cultural exchanges.

"

By Ben Ochieng

NAIROBI, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Kenya will take a contingent of about 60 athletes to the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.

Out of this number is one archer, Shehzana Anwar, 26, who with only one year' s experience as a 15-year-old in the game of archery represented Kenya at the 7th World Archery Games held in 2005 in Germany.

The inclusion of archery as one of the disciplines to be undertaken by the Kenyan team to the games is a rare spread for a country that has in the past relied heavily on athletics and to some extent boxing for Olympic representation.

"It has always been my dream to represent Kenya at the Olympic Games although I am aware I will be pitted against archers of immense acclaim," she said on Sunday.

Shehzana qualified to represent Kenya during the quadrennial games in February in Namibia during the Africa Olympics Qualifiers after she finished top in her Recurve category to book a direct ticket.

No other individual in the country has been as vocal as the chairman of the National Olympic Committee of Kenya (NOCK), Kipchoge Keino, about Kenya diversifying into other disciplines to increase the nation' s medal haul.

"While Kenya waits for the track and field program to commence, countries like USA, China and Australia are usually many medals ahead because of the diversity of events the compete in," Keino has lamented in the past.

Currently ranked 210 in the world, Shehzana plans to take part in the World Cup scheduled for September in Odense, Denmark soon after the Rio games.

Her mother, Tabassum Anwar, who also doubles as her coach and team manager, said that unlike other professional archers who use two bows and as many as ten arrows during competition, Shehzana relies on one bow and two arrows only owing to limited resources.

"This enables one to have back up in case one bow breaks during competition. It is for this reason that Shehzana needs all the necessary backing in order to put Kenya on the world archery map," Tabassum said. Enditem

Repsol Honda Team's Spanish rider Marc Marquez celebrates after winning the MotoGP Grand Prix of Germany on Sunday at the Sachsenring Circuit in Hohenstein-Ernstthal, eastern Germany. Photo: CFP

Spain's MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez won the German Gra. Josh Allen Jersey Authentic J.J. Watt Jersey Authentic James Conner Jersey Authentic Derek Carr Jersey Authentic Dak Prescott Jersey Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey Carson Wentz Womens Jersey Calvin Ridley Youth Jersey Baker Mayfield Kids Jersey Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren SG Brussel | Modelbouw
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: